Monday, November 3, 2008

Home is where the dog is


I like this. Sometimes life feels real hard and real sad.

But at the end of the day I get to come home to 3 of the cutest most wonderful silly dogs in the world.

My dog Bella does the strangest thing and wraps herself up in a blanket like a crepe, covering every inch of her, even her head.

Since I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with life right now I think I'm going to go get under the covers and hide from the world Bella-style. I think it will feel nice.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

you do that. when i feel under the weather, few things are as comforting as cuddling up with my pups.

Unknown said...

my chihuahua Peanut Butter does the same thing. But she is the sweetest butt warmer in bed !! My nether regions or feet are never cold, and she allows me to reach down and hook her with my ankle and move her little warmth to wherever I need it most.

Anybeth said...

a pug is the best "hot water bottle" for that time of the month. He will curl up right in the perfect spot next to my abdomen, under the covers of course, and not budge for hours.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

I agree.
I love coming home to see my dog on our front chair waiting for us!
Something about the way a dog can give you that adoring look as they perch their chin on our laps that just melts the stress away...