Saturday, December 13, 2008

Addicted Rantings - 30 reasons why I love you


1. You are very handsome
2. You make me laugh
3. You are the least smelliest man I ever met
4. You are the least hairiest man I ever met
5. You love animals
6. You pretend you don't notice when I put on weight
7. You hate George Bush and you love Obama
8. You are kind to everyone
9. You have a very big heart, too big sometimes
10. You love my mom
11. You live with 14 pets (who else would live with me?)
12. You let me have pictures of Michael in the house
13. You would visit Michael's grave with me and genuinely feel sad
14. You tell me I'm pretty all the time
15. Everyone loves you, you are very lovable
16. I can depend on you if something really bad happens (however if something small happens, you fall apart~)
17. You have a very sexy voice
18. You are very sexy
19. You don't get angry when I give you wrong directions
20. You know every Seinfeld episode by heart and you understand all my Seinfeld references
21. You say you're shy but you are a ham and it's very cute
22. You want me to say you are good in bed (I know you do) so you're absolutely the most amazing sex I've ever had.
23. You would've wanted me to put #22 as #1
24. You can cry and be friends with gay men because you have no hangups regarding your manhood.
25. You are smarter than you know
26. You have a gift of being compassionate and people know you are genuine in your caring
27. You catch bugs and put them outside instead of killing them
28. You won my heart over by bringing my dog a bone on our second date
29. You are a homebody like me
30. You make me feel loved

6 comments:

Shadow said...

wow. he's a special guy. look after each other!

Jade said...

Every man should be so lucky as to have such a list in his wife's heart. This is a lovely list. I might have to copy you.

Abc said...

And I promise never to cheat on you ever. Unless of course you count kissing as cheating. Then we would need to rethink this whole thing.

Anybeth said...

That's such a sweet list. You're so lucky to have one another.

Lou said...

Now we know for sure all the good ones are taken. Very sweet!

DM said...

Does he have a brother?