Sunday, December 21, 2008

PMS ~Pardon My Suffering


As I am getting older my lady time (as Ray calls it on Everybody Loves Raymond) seems to be getting more and more painful....
Yet I am proud to say that during this very difficult week I have managed to smile my way through a ton of holiday parties.
In the midst of my craziness I found myself driving home from work the other day cursing my husband non stop because I felt I was being forced to attend his boss' Christmas party~ I hated him so much I called him every name and fantasized about hurting him in many ways only to have him come home, ignore my mood and be his most lovable adorable self.
I am grateful this week for the babydoll top being in style, for my jeans with stretch in them, for my one pair of comfy black pants that no one noticed I wore almost daily to work and most of all, I am grateful for my very understanding wonderful loving husband for learning how to live with me in spite of my mood swings and my big ugly comfy sweats!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You forgot:
Putting Up (with) Men's Shit! LOL. I am with ya sista! I have to just be real quiet and vibrate through it, and cry whenever necessary. Great post!

Shadow said...

way to go grateful list that!